Fresh. Cold. Carbonated. To Go.
Introducing the UKeg by GrowlerWerks
Raising the Bar on Growler Technology
GrowlerWerks Ltd based in Portland, Oregon is proud to announce that they are distributing in Canada.
Evolution of the uKeg For the love of beer, the uKeg growler was created. Based out of Portland, Oregon, the GrowlerWerks Team endeavored to construct an insulated, pressurized growler that was sturdy, portable and durable, a growler that could handle the bumps and bruises that life will throw at it. They aimed to fix the problems inherent in the traditional growler. They designed the uKeg. It’s easy to use, with an automatic regulator cap that holds CO2 inside, instead of externally, allows for variable carbonation from zero up to 15 psi, and a dispensing tap so beer can be easily served without removing the cap. It also has a liquid sight glass, an ergonomic handle, and it’s easy to clean.
This Is How It Works
How Many Growlers Offer All This In One Package?
● Integrated carbonation keeps beer fresh. No oxygen, no flat beer… ever.
● Sight glass lets you know what’s left in your keg
● Pressure gauge allows you to set your delivery pressure
● Pours pints like you are at the brewery
● Two sizes uKeg64 (1.89 Litres) and uKeg128 (3.78 Litres)
● Stainless steel or copper finish, brass sight glass, gauge, tap and handle
● Serves beer the way the brewer intended
● Double walled stainless construction for durability and insulation
● Tap pours pints like you are at the brewery
● Portability your favorite beer where and when you want it
● Ability to force carbonate
Contact email@example.com for Wholesale Opportunities